Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Deals at Kroger

OK, I know I don't normally do this but I was super excited about some of these so I thought I'd share...here you go:
1. country time lemonade in the cannisters are on sale for $1...I don't have any coupons for that.
2. Kraft bbq sauce is on sale for $1...with a 75 cent coupon, bbq sauce for 25 cents
3. Kraft salad dressing is on sale for $1.69...w/a $1.50 coupon, salad dressing for 19 cents
4. CPK frozen pizza on sale for $4.99...w/$1 coupon, $3.99 (I know, not as good but good for the tummy)
5. Suave shampoo (I buy for the girls, their kids shampoos are good) on sale for $1.67 w/ 50 cents off 2 (which ends up being $1 off b/c of double coupons) 1.67x2-$1=$2.34 for 2 bottles
6. Dixie paper plates on sale for 2 for $5...(but you can still buy one and get the price, so $2.50) w/a 35 cent coupon (which is really tripled to $1.05) plates for $1.45
7. ball park franks, buy one get one free...not sure of the price but I have a $1 off coupon when you buy 2:) Works for me!

OK, that's it...just thought I'd share...just really excited about the lemonade, bbq sauce and salad dressing!!! Happy Hump Day (take that however you need to:)

No comments: