Friday, September 11, 2009

Has it really been over a month?

Seriously? Has it really been over a month since I posted? Well, I apologize for all of my loyal fans (all 4 of you)...life has been very busy and I've found myself with less and less time to do the things I want and need to do really. There is not much happening in our lives as of yet...Gwen and Graelyn are both dancing this year, which is fun and I'm training for a 10K on October 3rd...wish me luck!
Gwen is in preschool now. She attends 3 days a week and LOVES it, of course...the director is one of my dearest friends from college, Rebekah...I must say, I think Gwen likes "Bekah" more than she likes me...she talks and talks to Bekah on their drive home from school and I get squat to talk about when I pick her up...oh well, at least she's loving school!
Happy weekend to all my fans out there! Sorry it's been so long!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you counted me as one of the four! I am so jealous about your preschool! How fun is that?

pink is the new black said...

Of course i counted you!!! YES, we are so lucky to have Bekah as our preschool director!!!!!

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Me too! So, who are the other two?!!!