Monday, September 29, 2008

BOWS! BOWS! And more BOWS!

Sooo, my lifelong friend Kelly and I have been slowly, quietly starting our own business. We've been to a few craft fairs and are going to more this fall...and now...we've launched our own website! If you are in the market for bows, paci clips and other kid/baby stuff, check it out...let us know what you think.
Feel free to order something and let me know if you don't see something that you want, we probably make it or can! And as always, it's a work in progress so we'll continue to add things all the time!
Oh yeah, and here's the website:

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

THE BEST BOWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and Angie forgot to mention the name of her website:

www.abbygrae.com

Check it out.

Sarah said...

Angie's bows are amazing. When I come over later in October I'll bring some of the Margs' outfits to see if we can match them up with anything.

The Robertson Family said...

Yay Angie and Kelly! I'm so excited for you. Would it be wrong to put bows in Tate's hair??

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Yes, the bows are SUPER CUTE! So cute that I had to put one on Landon once. : ) I will say, he was so cute in it....

OH, and Ang--the woman that works at Lone Star (that we met at the water park)--her name is Audrina. Just so you know, if you haven't dropped off bows for her yet....