Thursday, September 25, 2008

You've Got the Right Stuff...Baby

Ok girls, admit it, you were fans of NKOTB...whatever you were! I went to 2, yes 2 concerts when I was in middle school so don't play. Anyway, I found this FABULOUS new site...check out my sites below under "as if you didn't get enough celebrity above" and scroll down...this chica went to the new concert!!!! I'm just dying because she LOVED it!!! Sooo, ladies, the New Kids on the Block will be at the AAC (that's the American Airlines Center for you weirdos) on October 19th...who's in...we'll just make it a whole weekend together...SERIOUSLY????

4 comments:

Sarah said...

My friend Marsha's husband surprised her with tickets right after they went on sale. Isn't that a sweet surprise?!

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Honestly, never was that big of a fan. But, when Bon Jovi comes to the AAC, watch out....

Kathryn said...

Girl, I've had my ticket for almost 2 months now.....seriously! :) A group of girls from my church are all gonna be "hangin' tough" that night. If you go, let me know and maybe I can meet you somewhere to hug your neck!

pink is the new black said...

Seriously!!! Kath, if we go, I'll call you, I'll get your number from Julie since i"m sure you don't want the world knowing your digits:) (because the WORLD reads my blog, I just know it!)