So I challenged my friend Rebekah to 5 things we didn't know about her...here are mine...it's not fair that I would challenge her and then NOT do them myself:
1. I'm actually NOT an only child...I have an 18 year old half brother...only found out about him 5 years ago though...yeah yeah, Jerry Springer's calling tomorrow.
2. Sometimes when I drop the girls off in the mornings at Ms. Kathy's, I actually continue listening to Veggie Tales almost the whole way to work...whether or not I realize it is a whole other story:)
3. I had a Mormon boyfriend in 5th grade...he had 8 brothers and sisters...but only one dad:)
4. If I could eat my weight in iced sugar cookies I would.
5. I wish I could live in another country for a few years so the girls could experience other cultures.
The Identity Crisis of My Life
18 hours ago